Try Physiotherapy Webinar Club for just £4.99 with this Special September 2018 Offer
"Think the website is fantastic and the webinars are great"
Membership provides you with exceptional CPD in a fully flexible format. As a full member of Physiotherapy Webinar Club you'll benefit from:-
- Over 46 hours of recorded webinars in essential areas of clinical practice
- One new webinar every month to keep you up to date with current recommendations
- The freedom to learn wherever and whenever you like, using any device
- Getting help with your patients whenever you need it
- Keeping track of your CPD effortlessly - no more hunting for CPD Certificates
- Spending less time and money on your CPD
- More time to do the things that you love with the people you care about
- Fully guaranteed CPD from a company that cares about your professional development
100% Money back Guarantee
Your personalised CPD Tracker will help you to get even more from your full Physiotherapy Webinar Club membership:-
It can be very frustrating we know- you know you've watched several webinars this year but you can't remember which ones, when you watched them and the key points that you learned from them that will help you with your patients. Physiotherapy Webinar Club includes a CPD tracker to help you with your records and make completing your CPD record that much easier. With the CPD Tracker you can record your completed CPD, rate each webinar and note what you learned. No more searching through certificates or trying to remember what you watched when. Simply complete the tracker after you watch each webinar and then forget about it until you need your records.....
100% Money back Guarantee
An Ever Expanding Archive of Recordings Plus 12 New Webinars Every Year
Coming Up In Physiotherapy Webinar Club....
You'll get unlimited access to all of the recorded webinars in Physiotherapy Webinar Club, and one new webinar every month. There's an ever expanding range of topics from key areas of clinical practice. Because your access is unlimited you can complete your CPD at any time and in any place. All recorded webinars are iPad and smartphone compatible so you can choose your viewing device too.
Coming up in Physiotherapy Webinar Club:-
- August 2018: Physical Activity Promotion in Physiotherapy Practice: A masterclass
- September 2018: Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation: a pragmatic approach
- October 2018: Moving and Handling in Early years and Primary Setting
- November 2018: Exercise Rehabilitation-The Forgotten Treatment Modality?
- December 2018: Exercise and the neurological population: challenges, benefits and future directions
- January 2019: Rehabilitation following Femero-Acetabular Impingement (FAI) surgery in the athlete
- February 2019: Objective measures for the Upper Limb in Sports
From The Archives
Here are just a few key topics in the archives that you can watch straight away:
- Cervical Spine Sensorimotor Rehabilitation - Chris Worsfold
- Remote Delivery of Physiotherapy for People with Long-Term Conditions - Lorna Paul
- Why Water? Reasoning for Referrals to the Pool- Mike Maynard
- Back Pain and Red Flags – What Not to Miss- Susan Greenhalgh
- Rehabilitation Following Rotator Cuff Repair - Chris Littlewood
- Articular Cartilage Injuries to the Knee - What are the Options? Karen Hambly
- Current Concepts in the Conservative Management of Non Traumatic Shoulder Instability - Adam Meakins
- Assessment and Treatment of the Sporting Neck - Ian Gatt
- Syndesmosis Injury of the Ankle - The Forgotten Diagnosis? - David Fevre
- Rehabilitation for Knee Articular Cartilage Repair - Karen Hambly
100% Money back Guarantee
Members of Webinar Club say:-
I watched it in my own time which was great.
I want to say how much I enjoyed the webinars through the webinar club. Great idea.
I really enjoyed my webinars. They were insightful and I have incorporated some techniques into my practice. Love this club.
Very clear, interesting and relevant. I will use the techniques in my assessments and think about introducing the exercises suggested where appropriate
Fantastic resource, full of clinically relevant, evidence-based information - thank you. It has helped me to understand better the aetiology of pfps pain, the contributing factors and how we can assess and treat them which will improve outcomes for my patients.
Easy to access, pause and reflect then pick up the recording.
Very clear, well presented, interesting presentation with appropriate research to support the evidence. I have started to implement the muscle tests and exercises recommended and have also started to identify patients with patella fat pad syndrome.
Have just had time to see one of them so far - Claire Robertson - Brilliant - very clear and helpful. Am looking forward to the others - for me it is an excellent way for me to learn and get my CPD - very hard to get to courses with a family now.
Your CPD Investment is Safe with CPD Solutions
We have been leaders in provision of high quality CPD for 20 years and leaders in online CPD for 13 years. There is no risk for you as a Member of Physiotherapy Webinar Club, as we offer a full money back guarantee on your Membership. If you do not find that the service is high quality and relevant to your work in practice we will refund your membership fee in full.
Click the button to join now and take advantage of this very special rate for your first month. Remember this is only available for a limited time. You can cancel your membership at any time - there is no minimum membership period. All you need to do is to contact us before your next monthly subscription is due. Your first monthly payment is £4.99 + VAT. Standard monthly payments after this are £33+ VAT. There is also an annual membership option.
Please call us on 0151 328 0444 - we will be delighted to help you!