- Increase knowledge about the anatomy of the hip joint
- Get 8 Hours of CPD and your personalised CPD Certificate with this course
- Attend the live sessions or just watch the recordings- it’s up to you!
- AND…you have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points (and in case you miss a live session!)
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Superb value for money – you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
What Will You Learn On This Course?
Detailed review of common musculoskeletal hip pathologies and Evidence based rehabilitation strategies
- Be knowledgeable about the anatomy of the hip joint and related musculoskeletal components
- Knowledgeable about clinical signs and symptoms of frequently treated hip disorders
- Be able to perform differential diagnosis of hip pathologies
- Updated about latest evidence based practice
- Treatment strategies based on EBP and CPG
- Identify red flags and be aware of referring criteria to the physicians
- Participate in Case studies
Biomechanics of the hip joint and variations related to different pathologies.
- Proficiency with anatomy of the hip
- Understanding and implementing the biomechanics of the hip in gait and post surgical diagnoses
- Understanding the biomechanical implications and correlation to common hip disorders
- Education of the current Hip clinical practice guidelines relating to post op protocol for hip THR, labral surgeries and arthroscopic surgeries
- Opportunity to indulge in case studies and customize treatment strategies on an individual case basis
- Knowledge and application of Evidence based treatment strategies for hip rehabilitation with protocols
Differential diagnosis of the hip: Orthopedic and systemic
- Identify non-musculoskeletal causes of pain
- Identify red flags and referred pain patterns
- Identify when to refer to medical providers and perform screening of other systems
- Review of common MSK diagnoses of hip, knee ankle and foot conditions
- Review of special tests related to hip, knee ankle and foot joints
- Identifying red flags and referred pain patterns related to systemic causes of MSK pain
About The Presenter
Dr. Rina Pandya PT. DPT
Dr. Rina Pandya, PT, DPT, has an extensive physical therapy career that spans over 20 years, through the UK, the USA and the Middle East. She has worked in NHS (National Health Service), American health care as a physical therapist services in acute care, in-patient rehab, skilled nursing facility, home healthcare and outpatient clinic. In addition to being a clinician she has developed specialty programs based on evidence-based practice in her role as a project manager. She has also managed a Physical Therapy department as Department Head in premier private hospital in Oman.
Dr. Rina has been involved not only in advancing her clinical career but she has also contributed to the academic aspect of Physical Therapy. She has developed and presented courses for a decade now with excellent remarks from her course attendees. She has a knack of presenting complex concepts in a simple format with practical clinical outcomes and application.
Rina started her teaching journey a decade ago and has since then diversified nationally and internationally teaching online in South Africa, UK , India and the Middle East.
Rina graduated from Manipal University, India in 2000 as well as University of Michigan, in 2018 with a Doctor of Physical Therapy. Rina is a member of the APTA, HCPC-UK and OAP-Oman.
Attend the Live Sessions or watch the recordings later - It's up to you!
Session 1 – Wednesday 20th October 2021 2-4 pm GMT
Session 2 – Wednesday 3rd November 2021 2-4 pm GMT
Session 3 – Wednesday 17th November 2021 2-4 pm GMT
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
What Do Previous Attendees Say About Online Mini Series™ Courses From CPD Solutions?
The video loops as well as the images really helped to visualise and reinforce learning
It was great watching at home. I liked the quiz afterwards.
The ongoing access is the gem of your course
Being able to do the course in your own time at your own speed was really useful
I would like to pass on my compliments on the online CE program and the superb quality of the ultrasound miniseries. This is my first experience with your program and I am very impressed with the quality
Thank you for offering such a great way to achieve further knowledge
The best course I've seen. Have already recommended it
Take advantage of the easy Online Mini Series™ format and increase your confidence when dealing with these cases.
Reserve Your Place Now
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
Price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz
(8 hours CPD)
- No traffic jams or accommodation hassles
- No pet or child care issues
- No rota clashes to worry about or locum fees
Just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee