1. Introduction Webinar Club is a trading mark of CPD Solutions Ltd. CPD Solutions believes strongly in protecting our customers’ privacy, so that when we collect information from you when you use our websites to register for events or educational materials or use it to purchase goods, we will use our best endeavours only to use it or disclose it in a manner stated below.
2. Information We Collect When you register and use this website you may be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details and credit or debit card information in relation to purchases. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from emails and letters that you may send to us. You will provide certain information when you search for a product, place an order, purchase a product, provide information under your account or communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise. As a result of such action you might supply us with information such as your name, address, ethnic origin, date of birth and phone number, email address, credit card information, people to whom purchases have been shipped (including addresses and phone numbers) etc.
3. Use of Your Information We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, without your consent except in the following circumstances: (a) To provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods you have requested; (b) To invoice you and contact you when necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business; (c) Where we may be required to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services.
4. Disclosure of Information The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by or given to our staff and to third parties, who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Third parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf. They are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any purpose other than to perform their functions. We do share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or we may tell our business partners the number of customers in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual customer in any way. Where you have consented when providing us with your details, we may also allow carefully selected third parties to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by email. if you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know. We will disclose your personal information to any appropriate investigative third party if we believe that you are involved in any illegal or harmful activity or if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or with legal process; (b) protect and defend our rights and property or that of our customers; (c) prevent fraud; (d) protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of our website; or (e) protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (e.g. if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or attempted to pose as someone else, we will disclose such information about you as we have to assist any type of investigation into your actions). If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your prior consent.
5. Links Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and we advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
6. Cookies A Cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website against and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. We do not track which pages you look at while visiting our website. If you wish to reject our Cookie, you can configure your browser to do so.
7.2 Facebook - Cookies are used to enable provision of adverts to you after you have visited our site, on Facebook. This is a Facebook ads service and means that you may see our ads when you are on Facebook. You can choose not to receive these cookies if you configure your browser as described in 6 above. You can also alter your ad preferences to choose which ads you see in Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/help/239377769603639
8. Security and Data Retention We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period as long as the law requires.
9. Accessing and Updating You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
11. Contact All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to CPD Solutions Ltd, Oaklands Office Park, Hooton Road, Hooton, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ, UK. Telephone +44 (0) 151 328 0444. Alternatively use the contact us area of this website.