- Your membership gives you access to over 12 hours of top quality webinars by leading experts
- Plus another 12 webinars next year
- You can watch all these recordings whenever you want, from wherever you want
- Watch on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Make the best use of your time - no travel, accommodation or rota hassles
- Learn whenever and wherever you like
- Keep track of your CPD effortlessly with your in built CPD tracker
- Save £50 on your annual membership with offer code 'santa50'
- Really easy to use - you don't need to be at all technical
- We're here to help if you have any questions or challenges at any time
- Join with confidence as your investment is protected by our 100% money back guarantee
When you join Physiotherapy Webinar Club, you get access to these webinars straight away:-
- Justifying your Pool Service
- Back Pain and Red Flags - What Not to Miss
- Remote Delivery of Physiotherapy for People with Long Term Conditions
- Cervical Spine Sensorimotor Rehabilitation
- Divarication of Recti Abdominis – Its Clinical Relevance and Treatment Options
- Differential Diagnosis of Anterior Knee Pain
- Pilates-Based Core Stability Training as Rehabilitation for People with MS
- Flag Spotting - Finding and Tackling Obstacles to Recovery in People with Recurrent and Persistent Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Proprioceptive Medicine - The Missing Link
- Introduction to Isokinetics in Sport
- The Importance of Pre- and Post-operative Rehabilitation after Sportsman's Hernia
- Vestibular Assessment- How to Manage the Dizzy Patient
- Current Concepts in the Assessment and Management of Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
- Treatment and Rehabilitation in Lateral Epicondylagia – What is the Evidence?
You also get one new webinar each month- 12 during your year's membership. You can watch your webinars wherever and whenever you like- your access is unlimited.
'I really like the concept of being able to learn at leisure at home, when time permits. I am a visual person and learn best by watching and being taught, so for me I think this will tick my boxes and help my ongoing CPD.'
'I really enjoyed my webinars. They were insightful and I have incorporated some techniques into my practice. Love this club.'
'Excellent webinar and superb idea for CPD in the comfort of your own home.'
'A good way of easily accessing CPD from home when working part-time. I enjoyed the mix of content and the pace and variety of slides.'
'Very clear, interesting and relevant. I will use the techniques in my assessments and think about introducing the exercises suggested where appropriate.'
'Fantastic resource, full of clinically relevant, evidence-based information - thank you. It has helped me to understand better the aetiology of pfps pain, the contributing factors and how we can assess and treat them which will improve outcomes for my patients.'
'Thank you for presenting such an interesting and challenging webinar. It was very informative and so good to be kept up-to-date with current evidence.'
'Very clear, well presented, interesting presentation with appropriate research to support the evidence. I have started to implement the muscle tests and exercises recommended and have also started to identify patients with patella fat pad syndrome.'
'Very professional, interesting. Extended knowledge in the area. Will be able to modify exercises to suit individuals.'
'Brilliant - very clear and helpful. Am looking forward to the others - for me it is an excellent way for me to learn and get my CPD - very hard to get to courses with a family now. '