Enjoy Easy Online CPD Today for just £4.99 !
Upgrade to Full Membership of Physiotherapy Webinar Club Now
Please note all figures are Ex-VAT. VAT will be added at 20%. Your monthly membership fee will revert to the standard price of £33+VAT after the first month. You can cancel at any time
Your Special Offer
Upgrade to Full Membership of Physiotherapy Webinar Club now for just £4.99 + VAT. You'll get immediate, unlimited access to over 30 hours of quality webinars in key Physiotherapy topics. Your monthly membership fee will revert to the standard price of £33+VAT after the first month. You can cancel at any time.
Because we'd like you to benefit from full membership of Physiotherapy Webinar Club, we've got a very special one-time only offer for you. This offer is only for new Silver Members - please don't pass it on!
- Enjoy Easy Online Physiotherapy CPD wherever you are, whenever you like
- Free up your time; no need to arrange travel, accommodation, child or pet care!
- Make your CPD budget go further with your great value club
- Lower your stress levels as Leading experts help you with essential information for clinical practice
- Over 35 recorded webinars and one new live webinar each month
- Got a question? Attend the live sessions from your practice or home and ask all the questions you like
- Get up to date with key and developing areas of Physiotherapy without going anywhere!
- Track your Completed CPD Effortlessly
- Download Personalised CPD Certificates
- Enjoy unlimited access- watch webinars again when you have a relevant patient
- Get your first month's membership for just £4.99 + VAT (standard price £33 + VAT)
- All CPD Solutions CPD is fully guaranteed - invest in your professional future with complete confidence
'Very nicely presented, with very sensible pointers and followed through well. Excellent clinical ideas. It will help in assessments - makes it easier to hone in on the problem and then get going with treatment.'
'Very clear, interesting and relevant. I will use the techniques in my assessments and think about introducing the exercises suggested where appropriate.'
'Great educational tool. Succinct slides with good additional information and further readings. Very helpful.'
'I really enjoyed my webinars. They were insightful and I have incorporated some techniques into my practice. Love this club.'