What are the advantages of delivering physiotherapy remotely for people with long term conditions?
Clinical outcomes of physiotherapy delivered remotely are similar to face to face physiotherapy.
Remote delivery is especially useful for people who find accessing face to face therapy difficult, for example people who work, who have family commitments, who live in remote and rural areas, or whose symptoms or level of disability make travelling for regular therapy very difficult.
Remote physiotherapy is also potentially a cost effective method of service delivery to support long term self-management.
To find out more about using remote delivery effectively for your patients, join Physiotherapy Webinar Club now and watch the recorded webinar
'Remote Delivery of Physiotherapy for People with Long Term Conditions'
with Dr Lorna Paul PhD, MPhil, BSc MCSP, Reader in Rehabilitation College of Medicine, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow
Click the button now to join and watch this webinar and all of the other recorded webinars.
Use Special Offer code santa50 to save a full £50 on your new annual membership!
Join us in Physiotherapy Webinar Club and get:-
- A whole selection of recorded webinars to watch straight away including
- Differential Diagnosis of Anterior Knee Pain
- Proprioceptive Medicine- the Missing LInk
- Cervical Spine Sensorimotor Rehabilitation
- Flag Spotting - Finding and Tackling Obstacles to Recovery in People with Recurrent and Persistent Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Introduction to Isokinetics in Sport
- Current Concepts in the Assessment and Management of Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
- Vestibular Assessment: How to Manage the Dizzy Patient
- Treatment and Rehabilitation in Lateral Epicondylagia – What is the Evidence?
- The Importance of Pre- and Post-operative Rehabilitation after Sportsman's Hernia Repair
- Pilates-Based Core Stability Training as Rehabilitation for People with MS
- Back Pain and Red Flags - What Not to Miss
- Remote Delivery of Physiotherapy for People with Long Term Conditions
- Divarication of Recti Abdominis – Its Clinical Relevance and Treatment Options
- And more!
- Effortless tracking - no more hunting for your CPD Certificates
- Unlimited access to all of your webinars - watch as many times as you like
Sign up for a year with Physiotherapy Webinar Club to watch this webinar and the archived recordings
- You’re in control – complete your CPD at any time and in any place that suit you
- De-stress your life as you forget about days off for CPD and travel to courses.
- Get this webinar and the archived webinars included in your membership
- Update your professional knowledge with help from leading experts
What do you get in your Membership?
- One webinar a month which you can attend live or watch later on your PC, iPad or mobile
- Each monthly webinar builds into an archive you can refer back to at any time
- Great CPD that allows you to take control of your time
- No need for travel hassles, accommodation arrangements or rota nightmares
- Personalised CPD certificates
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Currently 13 Recorded Webinars are waiting for you!
- 12 New Webinars during your year's membership
What do Physios say about Physiotherapy Webinar Club?
I have viewed your webinars. They were excellent - not only were they of interest, it is a good way of keeping up with CPD.
Excellent webinar and superb idea for CPD in the comfort of your own home.
Very clear, interesting and relevant. I will use the techniques in my assessments and think about introducing the exercises suggested where appropriate.
Thank you for presenting such an interesting and challenging webinar. It was very informative and so good to be kept up-to-date with current evidence.
I really like the concept of being able to learn at leisure at home, when time permits. I am a visual person and learn best by watching and being taught, so for me I think this will tick my boxes and help my ongoing CPD.
I really enjoyed my webinars. They were insightful and I have incorporated some techniques into my practice. Love this club.
I think Webinars are a great, flexible way to undertake CPD. In the comfort of my own home, at a time that suits me, I can benefit from the latest research and advice from specialist practitioners, across the UK and beyond!
Join With Confidence
Your purchase is protected by our 100% ‘no quibble’ money back guarantee.