Superb idea for CPD in the comfort of your own home.
12 months access gives me plenty of time to do it. That is what is great about your courses.
- Get essential practical advice on one of the most common complaints across all medical settings
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Differential Diagnosis of Dizziness
- The simple clues in the history and clinical exam that can help to differentiate between most causes of dizziness
- The pathophysiology of conditions affecting the vestibular system
- How to manage a wide range of vestibular diseases
- Case study examples
Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- How to assess BPPV in all 3 semicircular canals for both cupulolithiasis and canalithiasis types
- How to differentiate peripheral from central causes of positional vertigo
- The simple treatment manouevres for BPPV that have been shown to be highly effective
- How to perform this exercise based treatment, thought to be the most effective method for improving symptoms due to vestibular dysfunction
- How to manage peripheral vestibular hypofunction
- The appropriate application of a number of therapeutic procedures
David is a specialist physiotherapist in vestibular and balance disorders. He works alongside physiotherapists, audiologists and ENT consultants in the multidisciplinary balance clinic at Guys Hospital, London. He has completed basic and advanced accreditation in vestibular rehabilitation at Emory and Duke University, USA. He is currently studying for a PhD at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience at King’s College London investigating rehabilitation for patients with chronic vestibular symptoms. He has a passion for teaching and increasing the awareness of physiotherapy treatment for vestibular disorders.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £247 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.