Blue flags are social and occupational obstacles to return to work.
Social obstacles may be around relationships in the work place and occupational obstacles are about the nature and demands of the persons role.
There are several validated tools that help a physiotherapist to identify the presence of blue flags. An example is the obstacles to return to work questionnaire by Marhold, Linton and Melin
For more on this subject, join us in Physiotherapy Webinar Club for this new webinar from Nicola Hunter.....
Join us in Physiotherapy Webinar Club on March 7th for:-
- March's live webinar with Nicola Hunter, Director of Working Towards Wellbeing
- 'Blue Flags- Assessing Fitness for Work'
- Learn more about this key area of practice
- What are your obligations as a physiotherapist?
- How can you make the right assessment for every patient?
Sign up for a month with Physiotherapy Webinar Club to watch this webinar and the archived recordings
- You’re in control – complete your CPD at any time and in any place that suit you
- De-stress your life as you forget about days off for CPD and travel to courses.
- Get this webinar and the archived webinars included in your monthly membership
- Update your professional knowledge with help from leading experts
- Cancel your monthly membership at any time
What do you get?
- One webinar a month which you can attend live or watch later on your PC, iPad or mobile
- Each monthly webinar builds into an archive you can refer back to at any time
- Great CPD that allows you to take control of your time
- No need for travel hassles, accommodation arrangements or rota nightmares
- Personalised CPD certificates
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No minimum membership period- cancel whenever you like
All of these Webinars are Available for Immediate Viewing
- Rehabilitation Following Rotator Cuff Repair with Chris Littlewood BHSc (Hons) MSc PhD Dip. MDT FHEA
- Justifying your Pool Service with Mike Maynard Grad Dip Phys MCSP MSOM HT
- Back Pain and Red Flags - What Not to Miss With Dr Susan Greenhalgh PhD MA GDPhys FCSP
- Remote Delivery of Physiotherapy for People with Long Term Conditions With Dr Lorna Paul PhD, MPhil, BSc MCSP
- Cervical Spine Sensorimotor Rehabilitation With Chris Worsfold MSc PGDipManPhys MMACP MCSP
- Divarication of Recti Abdominis – Its Clinical Relevance and Treatment Options with Samantha Gillard MSc MSCP FHEA
- Differential Diagnosis of Anterior Knee Pain with Lee Herrington PhD MSc MCSP
- Pilates-Based Core Stability Training as Rehabilitation for People with MS with Esther Fox BSc(Hons) PhD MCSP
- Flag Spotting - Finding and Tackling Obstacles to Recovery in People with Recurrent and Persistent Musculoskeletal Disorders with Nicola Hunter FCSP MSc (Pain Management) Grad Dip Phys CMIOSH
- Proprioceptive Medicine - The Missing Link With Hywel Griffiths MCSP HCPC Reg MSOM
- Introduction to Isokinetics in Sport with David Fevre MSc MCSP
- The Importance of Pre- and Post-operative Rehabilitation after Sportsman's Hernia Repair with David Fevre MSc MCSP
- Vestibular Assessment: How to Manage the Dizzy Patient with David Herdman BSc(Hons) MCSP
- Current Concepts in the Assessment and Management of Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy with Chris Littlewood BHSc (Hons) MSc PhD Dip. MDT FHEA
- Treatment and Rehabilitation in Lateral Epicondylagia – What is the Evidence? With Ian Gatt MSC OMPT MCSP BSc (HONS)
Join With Confidence
Your purchase is protected by our 100% ‘no quibble’ money back guarantee.