Should sit-ups be recommended postpartum to correct a Divarication of Recti?
Shortening the rectus abdominis to correct a divarication can actually make it worse if it produces a bulge.
All abdominal exercises must flatten the abdomen to correct a divarication.
For more on Divarication of Recti and how to manage it, including how to teach a sit-up for optimal correction of the condition, join us now in Physiotherapy Webinar Club.
Click the button now to join and watch this webinar and all of the other recorded webinars.
Enter your Special Offer Code 'santa50' to save £50 on your membership!
Join us in Physiotherapy Webinar Club and get:-
- A whole selection of recorded webinars to watch straight away including
- Differential Diagnosis of Anterior Knee Pain
- Proprioceptive Medicine- the Missing LInk
- Cervical Spine Sensorimotor Rehabilitation
- Flag Spotting - Finding and Tackling Obstacles to Recovery in People with Recurrent and Persistent Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Introduction to Isokinetics in Sport
- Current Concepts in the Assessment and Management of Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
- Vestibular Assessment: How to Manage the Dizzy Patient
- Treatment and Rehabilitation in Lateral Epicondylagia – What is the Evidence?
- The Importance of Pre- and Post-operative Rehabilitation after Sportsman's Hernia Repair
- Pilates-Based Core Stability Training as Rehabilitation for People with MS
- Back Pain and Red Flags - What Not to Miss
- Remote Delivery of Physiotherapy for People with Long Term Conditions
- Divarication of Recti Abdominis – Its Clinical Relevance and Treatment Options
- And more!
- Effortless tracking - no more hunting for your CPD Certificates
- Unlimited access to all of your webinars - watch as many times as you like
Sign up for a year with Physiotherapy Webinar Club to watch this webinar and the archived recordings
- You’re in control – complete your CPD at any time and in any place that suit you
- De-stress your life as you forget about days off for CPD and travel to courses.
- Get this webinar and the archived webinars included in your membership
- Update your professional knowledge with help from leading experts
What do you get in your Membership?
- One webinar a month which you can attend live or watch later on your PC, iPad or mobile
- Each monthly webinar builds into an archive you can refer back to at any time
- Great CPD that allows you to take control of your time
- No need for travel hassles, accommodation arrangements or rota nightmares
- Personalised CPD certificates
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Currently 13 Recorded Webinars are waiting for you!
- 12 New Webinars during your year's membership
What do Physios Say About Webinar Club?
'For me it is an excellent way for me to learn and get my CPD - very hard to get to courses with a family now.'-
'I have viewed your webinars. They were excellent - not only were they of interest, it is a good way of keeping up with CPD.'-
'Excellent webinar and superb idea for CPD in the comfort of your own home.'-
'I have been able to have the time to listen to all the webinars! All of which I found of high quality, evidence based and interesting/easy to listen too, picking up bits of new and reinforcing existing practises.'-
'Very clear, interesting and relevant. I will use the techniques in my assessments and think about introducing the exercises suggested where appropriate.'-
'Fantastic resource, full of clinically relevant, evidence-based information - thank you. It has helped me to understand better the aetiology of pfps pain, the contributing factors and how we can assess and treat them which will improve outcomes for my patients.'-
'I really like the concept of being able to learn at leisure at home, when time permits. I am a visual person and learn best by watching and being taught, so for me I think this will tick my boxes and help my ongoing CPD.'-
'Very clear and detailed. Easy to follow but good take home messages to make you focus on the details of the examination. I don't see huge numbers of knees these days so it was a great refresher.'-
'Think the website is fantastic and the webinars are great.'-
' really enjoyed my webinars. They were insightful and I have incorporated some techniques into my practice. Love this club.'-
Join With Confidence
Your purchase is protected by our 100% ‘no quibble’ money back guarantee.