Abduction, Medial Rotation, Extension, Adduction, Lateral Rotation, Flexion
Extension, Flexion, Adduction, Abduction, Medial Rotation, Lateral Rotation (Cahlan, 1989)
Professional Male Footballer
Flexion, Extension, Adduction, Abduction, Lateral Rotation, Medial Rotation (Fevre, 1998)
It is suggested that the footballer over strengthens the hip flexors/lateral rotators due to occupational overload factors such as kicking a ball/high volume of running.
For more on this topic, join us in Physiotherapy Webinar Club om 11th May for this webinar from Dave Fevre. Join for a month to get access to this webinar and the webinar archives.
Join us in Physiotherapy Webinar Club on May 11th for:-
- May's live webinar with Dave Fevre, Head of Sports Medicine at Blackburn Rovers FC
- 'The Importance of Pre- and Post-operative Rehabilitation after Sportsman’s Hernia Repair'
- Learn the most appropriate rehab strategies for your patients
- What does the evidence show actually helps in rehabilitation?
- How can you get better outcomes with these patients?
Sign up for a month with Physiotherapy Webinar Club to watch this webinar and the archived recordings
- You’re in control – complete your CPD at any time and in any place that suit you
- De-stress your life as you forget about days off for CPD and travel to courses.
- Get this webinar and the archived webinars included in your monthly membership
- Update your professional knowledge with help from leading experts
- Cancel your monthly membership at any time
What do you get?
- One webinar a month which you can attend live or watch later on your PC, iPad or mobile
- Each monthly webinar builds into an archive you can refer back to at any time
- Great CPD that allows you to take control of your time
- No need for travel hassles, accommodation arrangements or rota nightmares
- Personalised CPD certificates
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No minimum membership period- cancel whenever you like
Join With Confidence
Your purchase is protected by our 100% ‘no quibble’ money back guarantee.