Pilates training has been found to helpful in improving balance and mobility for people with MS, but Pilates is not the only type of exercise intervention which is useful for improving these outcomes.
The reasons for are discussed in the webinar.
For more on pilates as rehabilitation for people with MS, join us in Physiotherapy Webinar Club for this webinar with tutor Esther Fox. Click the button now to join and watch all of the recorded webinars.
Join us in Physiotherapy Webinar Club and get:-
- A whole selection of recorded webinars to watch straight away including
- 'Pilates-Based Core Stability Training as Rehabilitation for People with MS'
- Learn how Pilates training can help in improving balance and mobility for people with MS
- Other exercise interventions which are useful for improving outcomes in these patients
- The benefits and limitations of using Ultrasound Imaging for visualising abdominal muscles in people affected by MS
- How can you get better outcomes with these patients?
- PLUS one new webinar each month
- Unlimited access to all of your webinars - watch as many times as you like
- Effortless tracking - no more hunting for your CPD Certificates
Sign up for a year with Physiotherapy Webinar Club to watch this webinar and the archived recordings
- You’re in control – complete your CPD at any time and in any place that suit you
- De-stress your life as you forget about days off for CPD and travel to courses.
- Get this webinar and the archived webinars included in your membership
- Update your professional knowledge with help from leading experts
What do you get in your Membership?
- One webinar a month which you can attend live or watch later on your PC, iPad or mobile
- Each monthly webinar builds into an archive you can refer back to at any time
- Great CPD that allows you to take control of your time
- No need for travel hassles, accommodation arrangements or rota nightmares
- Personalised CPD certificates
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Join With Confidence
Your purchase is protected by our 100% ‘no quibble’ money back guarantee.